AACC Members Only Content
Monthly Image Submissions
Digital images submitted by AACC members for the current month:
Past program presentations:
- Sep 5, 2017 - "Ansel Adams - Giant of Photography": a presentation by club member, Howard Bond, on the life of Ansel Adams and Howard's personal interactions with Adams, which began in 1967.
- Sep 19, 2017 - "May in Namibia: Stars, Trees, Cats, Dogs, Big Rocks and Quite a Lot of Sand": a presentation by club member, Rich Miller, on a recent trip to Namibia
- Oct 3, 2017 - "Media Storytelling": a presentation by Jesse Meria, a Video Production Specialist whose job is to capture and share the work done by UMS, the University Musical Society. His projects range from simple 30 second performance trailers using images provided by the artists, to creating his own stories about master classes and workshops, to help attract newcomers and maintain relationships through media. Some of the videos that Jesse presented during the meeting (along with many more) can be found on on the UMS Blog and the UMS Facebook page.
- Oct 17, 2017 - "Gerri and Tom's Excellent Alaskan Adventure": AACC Members Gerri Barr and Tom Egel present a photographic travel log of their 2 week visit to Alaska in 2015. This includes Anchorage, Homer and the Kenai peninsula, the Aleutian Island of Unalaska, Talkeetna and the majestic Denali National Park.
- Oct 31, 2017 - "Fall Colors in Michigan's U.P.": A presentation by AACC members Keith Matz and John Lloyd present images from a recent trip to the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
- Nov 21, 2017 - "Let Me Play Around With This Image A Bit": An interactive session where AACC members (Experts) will discuss their post-processing techniques as applied to images submitted by other AACC members (Artists).