Ann Arbor Camera Club - Local Events
- VA Hospital Welcome Center - Several AACC members have their photos displayed in a permanent exhibit at the new Veterans Welcome Center at the VA Hospital. Address: 2215 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor.
- Nightly Images: Catie Newell - A collection of images that capture an instant in Detroit when darkness is displaced and light mis-registers the urban landscape. The Halsted Gallery located at 2235 Cole Street, Birmingham, MI.
Upcoming Classes and Workahops
- August 12, 2020 - The Properly Equipped Macro Photographer - Mike Moats
- Being a properly equipped macro photographer is not just about the equipment, but also equipping yourself with the how-to knowledge of macro photography. Mike will cover the most important equipment for macro photography, how to control depth of field, a little about composition, and subject matter.
- Mike Moats is a international award winning full time pro macro photographer from Michigan. He is a Tamron Image Master, and his articles and images have been published in many photo magazines for over 15 years. He has a Macro Photo Club online with over 2,000 members, from 18 countries. Mike teaches workshops and speaks at photo conference throughout the US. Learn more at his website: tinylandscapes.com.
- The presentation will be on August 12th, at noon via Zoom Conferencing. We will send out a reminder and the Zoom link the day before the event to AACC Members.