Join the Ann Arbor Camera Club
Membership in the Club is encouraged, although anyone may attend the meetings free of charge. Your membership supports the mission and activities of the Club. Annual membership dues are $30 per individual. The membership year begins on March 1st and includes these benefits:
- Opportunity to present digitial and print images at club meetings
- Eligible to enter the annual competition
- Eligible to participate in club-sponsored photograhy exhibitions.
- Access to the "Members Only" portion of the website
- Option to join the e-mail discussion group
To Join/Renew Membership:
- To join the club or renew membership, please fill out a Membership Form
- $30 dues payable via PayPal or bring cash or check to a meeting.
- Checks payable to "Ann Arbor Camera Club" can also be mailed to:
Ann Arbor Camera Club
5192 Birkdale Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Officers for 2019-2020:
- President - John Lloyd
- Vice-President - Tim Kellman
- Treasurer - Pat Conner
- Program Coordinator - Rich Miller
- Digital Image Coordinator - Keith Matz
- Publicity - Alice Nuttall
- Web Site Manager - Tom Egel
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact email@example.com.