Ann Arbor Camera Club - Local Events
- There is a Butterfly Exhibition at Meijer Gardens on display from March 1 to the end of April. If interested, please contact Sandy Prochazka (email@example.com) about possible dates.
- Ann Arbor City Club Photo Exhibition - The Ann Arbor Camera Club was selected for an exhibition at the Ann Arbor City Club, displaying from March 25th to May 13th 2019. The opening reception will be on Thurs, April 4th from 6:30-8:00pm. Address: 1830 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor. Click here to see the brochure.
- Nightly Images: Catie Newell - A collection of images that capture an instant in Detroit when darkness is displaced and light mis-registers the urban landscape. The Halsted Gallery located at 2235 Cole Street, Birmingham, MI.
- Lost & Found: Photographs from the DIA’s Collection - A fascinating look at rediscovered photographs (referred to as “found” photography) rescued from attics, resale shops, online sources and the Detroit Institute of Arts’ archives, on view from Aug 26, 2018 to Mar 3, 2019. Address: 5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI
- If Only We Could Dream Together - Weaving together twentieth and early twenty first century documentary photographs and artworks, If Only We Could Dream Together asks viewers to consider their position as a collective voice against the backdrop of the more individual narratives encouraged by the American dream. Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum. Jan 12 to Mar 5, 2019. Address: 547 E Circle Dr, East Lansing, MI 48824.
The Washtenaw Community College Division of Economic and Community Development offers classes in Digital Photography.