Ann Arbor Camera Club - Meetings and Events
Meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of the month from September through June. (see Annual Timeline on the Info page for more details). Meetings start at 7:00pm and will be held at the Zion Lutheran Church on 1501 W. Liberty in Ann Arbor. Here's a map to the room location.
Note: Please make sure you have read and can comply with our Policy on Infectious Disease Mitigation prior to attending a meeting in person.
September 19, 2023
- Program: Special Tribute to Howard Bond - This evening will feature a talk from Howard, a presentation of his photographs, and tributes from AACC members. A large format photographer, who focused mostly on nature and architectural details, Howard's work has been featured in over 100 exhibitions and is part of museum collections throughout the U.S. and Europe. (NOTE: Masks will be required for attendees at this meeting.)
October 3, 2023
- Digital Image Night: Assignment and open images will be presented as digital images
- Print Image Night: Assignment and open images will be presented as printed images
- Assignment: Farm Equipment
October 17, 2023
- Program: Michael Samuelson – A Photographer’s Journey - Michael Samuelson is a multi-talented photographer who has traveled worldwide to take photos of exotic and iconic locations, including Mt. Everest, Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Amazon rainforest, and our own Ann Arbor! He is a successful entrepreneur, university professor, community organizer, and US health policy advisor. His photography is distinguished by his unique artistic vision and desire to see the subject of his art reveal the layers of history that are buried within the image.
Condensed Meeting Schedule:
|Month||Assignment||Slide Night||Print Night||Other Events|
|September||Wildflowers||Sep 5||Sep 5||Sep 19 - Howard Bond Tribute|
|October||Farm Equipment||Oct 3||Oct 3||Oct 17 - Michael Samuelson - A Photographer's Journey|
|November||Fall Colors||Nov 7||Nov 21|
You can find the full list of assignments for the year on the Club Info page.